Poster and Presentation Guidelines have been sent on April 18.
If you have not received the email, please contact email@example.com.
|March 7, 2022||EXTENDED Abstract Submission Deadline (for posters, no more travel award applications)|
|March 31, 2022||Notification of Abstract Acceptance|
|April 15, 2022||Deadline for Presenting Authors to Accept Invitation to Present|
Abstract Format & Content
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Length of abstract body: max. 2000 characters (with spaces)
- Title: max. 200 characters (with spaces). Sentence case obligatory.
- The following abstract subheadings must be used: Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions
- The abstract must be submitted in final form. It will be published as it was submitted. The body of the abstract may be formatted by the program manager in order to follow the guidelines.
- Abstracts should be concise and informative and include at least preliminary data. Those stating that results will be presented or discussed may be subject to rejection.
- Non-standard abbreviations should be placed in parentheses after the full term the first time they appear.
- The use of trade names and company identification is not permitted.
- Submissions not conforming to the established guidelines may not be reviewed.
Abstracts can be submitted in the following categories
|Genetics & genomics|
|Biomarkers & molecular signatures|
|Pathology & disease classification|
|Predisposition & risk factors|
|Stem cells & precursor lesions|
|In vitro & in vivo models|
|Immunology & immunotherapy|
|Mechanisms of metastasis|
|Chemoresistance & recurrence|
|Survivorship & psychosocial issues|